Friday, May 17, 2013

It really does take a village to raise a child! Its a full time job and I didn't have that much time for my blog. OMG how much I miss this space of mine! I have constant need for creativity. These days it was much easier to b creative on instagram ( also purpleartland there btw :) then to sit down and write a post! But i `m back and I promise myself that I will post daily :) Anyway, I have so many ideas about what to paint, sewing bags projects, still collecting vintage at local thrift store, and creating my own business where I would sell paintings, and million other creative stuff. Ok here is what you`ve missed in photos since January....




Life is hard work, but outstandingly beautiful and HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)))
Goodnight!
xxxxxxxxx
Alex, Sandra... however you prefer ;)))





























No comments:

Post a Comment