Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My work ( portraits )


                                           My first painting of Alice
 
Alice 2
Alice 3
Girls
My sister Jelena
Alice 4
Michelle
Emily
Jelena
Little Nino
Painting made for my neighbor
Patriarch Pavle
Lady P
 
These are all portraits that represent my style that I developed over 15 yrs.I have abstract art as well but over the years I realized that I`m portrait artist and  NOTHING makes me happier then to capture model` s soul in my paintings. Right now I` m exploring colored pencils, they are awesome medium if you have a small baby and you want to prevent a big mess jykuty6c5ed 9 ( as you can see he wanted to type something for you)
 
Happy New Year, 2012 was the best year of my life, I got the most beautiful son, and for me from now on every year is going to be even better!!! :))
xxxxxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment